|Money Management Council (MMC)
PO Box 77
T: 01992 503448
John Moysey, Administrator
MMC is an independent charity set up in 1985 "to be the catalyst & driving force for the provision of consumer education on money matters". It seeks to achieve this through a series of educational factsheets, course tutoring and a variety of other educational projects.
The Council aims to give general advice which is entirely impartial but does not offer an individual advice service.
Fact sheets include -
· You & your money
· Savings & lump sum investment
· Where can I get financial advice?
· Understanding your payslip
· Making a will
· The money aspects of bereavement
· Personal budgeting
· Independent taxation of wives & husbands
· Setting up home
· Buying your home on a mortgage
· Planning your finances before you retire
Some of these are on their website...
a-z of contact addresses and other information
Last update 08-05-04