6 Westbank Road
Tel: 01382 360168
How We Do It
Learning Dynamic will work with an individuals and organisations to fully identify, understand and clarify the specific learning needs and priorities.
We will work in partnership to find a cost-effective bespoke intervention to progress, develop and meet the learning needs.
We will take time to:
- Develop awareness and understanding of the nature of the business, its history and culture and its operating environment
- Identify the business strengths and weaknesses impacting on current issues and challenges
- Conduct detailed analysis of the prioritised needs and requirements of the business and the individuals involved to establish and agree learning and development objectives
- Where appropriate design bespoke learning events and solutions that are both effective and efficient in achieving the desired change
- Present the bespoke choices to the client to ensure congruence between the identified objectives and the solution that will be delivered
- Facilitate the agreed learning interventions
- Establish and agree qualitative and quantitative indicators for impact evaluation
- Evaluate the return on investment by helping our clients measure the impact of the learning and development process against the original objectives.