Welcome to my Web Site
Hello, and thank you for visiting my site. I've included details about me, my books, and the other kinds of things I do connected with writing. For more details please go to the page About Me. I hope you find my site interesting.
For the past year I have been converting most of my earlier novels to Ebooks, updating some of them where necessary – for example changing words whose meaning has altered drastically – "gay" used to be such a useful word! I have also added some new titles only available as Ebooks. It has kept my husband busy doing the technical stuff and updating my website almost every week!
- Virtually all of my 60+ novels are now available as Ebooks in popular formats from
- Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, Sony, Kobo, Apple, Regency Reads, W.H.Smith,
- See the Saga, Contemporary, Crime and Suspense and Historical pages for details.
A Futuristic Political Satire: Oh Baby!
A new historical set in London in 1906: Passionate Campaign
An early historical, Sibylla and the Privateer now Ebook
A new historical Crime, under a new pseudonym Caroline Clare: From Knife to Noose – Ebook
My latest contemporary, set on a cruise: Lucky for Love – Ebook
My latest Regency is The Irish Bride – Ebook.
Recently published NEW Regencies:- The Chaperone Bride and The Marriage Gamble – Ebooks
- Gretna Legacy – Ebook soon
- Scandal at the Dower House – Now Ebook
- Supervising Sally – Now Ebook
- A Disgraceful Affair – Ebook soon
- The Accidental Marriage – Now Ebook
- The Accidental Marriage was on the Long List for The Romantic Novel of the Year 2009
- Courting Lord Dorney – Now Ebook
- At the Earl's Command – Now Ebook.
- A Cut Above the Rest, my first venture into writing crime – Now Ebook
- See the Crime and Suspense page for details of my other crime books.
Eleven of my Sally James Regencies are now Ebooks from Regency Reads.
Write and Sell your Novel revised to a 4th edition, Beginner's Guide to Writing a Novel
Writing Historical Fiction superseded by a new Writing Guide, Writing Historical Fiction